Permanent magnetic chipboard for eroding, grinding and mounting.
Permanent magnet clamping plates are used for fixing workpieces made of steel for the purpose of processing.
The aim is fast, cost-effective and secure clamping and releasing of workpieces. The type of processing, shape and wall thickness of the workpieces determine the choice of the clamping plate.
- Strong neodymium magnet system.
- ON-OFF switching via hand lever - electrical ON and OFF switching function on request
- In the OFF position, a weak counter-field ensures easier unloading of the workpieces.
- Provided with longitudinal and transverse stops. - Slats made of 3 mm brass / 12 mm steel.
- Formation of the magnetic field without scattering, thereby the
- magnetization of the workpiece is prevented.
- Special versions on request
-Suitable for heavy machining such as milling in roughing.
- For small, medium and large workpieces, even with rough or uneven surfaces.
|sku||Länge (mm)||Breite (mm)||Höhe (mm)||Gewicht|